Star Student!

Yesterday, as I went to pick up Elia from school I was stopped by her teacher who said "I need to brag on Elia today!"  She went on to tell me that in their class they have a "grading system"  based on colors (red, yellow and green) at their different centers that helps the students know how they are doing and then challenge them to improve to the next "color" in the coming months.  She also explained that there is a "special color" (purple) that only comes out when a student does exceptionally well, goes above and beyond all expectations.  And I am PROUD to announce that Elia received a PURPLE in her math center yesterday!  The teacher was VERY proud and from the giant smile on Elia's face you could tell she was too!

So though it was a Wednesday, our busiest day of the week, we could not let this big of an accomplishment pass without reward.  So daddy took brother and Elia and I loaded up in the car and went to her favorite place, Braums, for her all time favorite snack, French Fries and Gravy.  Not only was I so excited to be there celebrating this great accomplishment with Elia, it was also a MUCH cherished time with just me and my princess!

Love you baby girl!  We could not be more proud of you!! ;)

Comments

Grma Pennie said…
A princess AND a scholar! Awesome!!!

Popular Posts